FOR SALE AGAIN - REFIT AND PAINTED - SEE 140' DRY DOCK ASKING $1,575,000.
Floating drydock constructed of a 140' X 40' X 8' deck cargo barge built approximately 1981. In 1999 Coastal Marine, Inc. of Green Cove Springs, FL converted subject ABS deck barge into a floating drydock utilizing naval architect Kirilloff & Associates of Jacksonville, FL.. Conversion consisted of attaching 10' x 100' port and starboard sponsons with 5' x 100' x 16' wing walls atop before noted sponsons. Barge and sponsons fitted with 4 x transverse bulkheads and three longitudinal bulkheads forming a total 16 x floodable compartments. An inboard midship mounted sea chest/sea valve allows flooding water to enter compartments through compartment selector butterfly valves operated via reach rods from a central inboard midship control panel mounted atop wing wall. Each compartment noted fitted with a three phase submersible pump with discharge directed straight upwards through pontoon deck. Pumps powered by shore power or a 190 kw Coleman generator pack powered by a six cylinder caterpillar diesel engine.
460 volt, 1750 RPM, 7.5 HP
Super Quiet Pac #80842518
6 cylinder in line John Deere
Coleman Engineering Gen Set
Please note the following upgrades or repairs SMR carried out on the dry dock over the past three years:
1. Furnished and installed control house level indicators.
2. Furnished and installed four wing wall floodlights per side.
3. Removed and replaced pump #'s 5A, 6A and 6F with new units, February 2013.
4. Cropped and renewed 7 x discharge standpipes and associated flapper check valves.
5. Furnished and installed wing wall electrical distribution box.
6. Rebuilt both main sea chest sea valves.
7. Cropped and renewed upriver outboard wing wall and downriver inboard stair platforms.
8. Generator side wing wall furnished with 100' of OSHA approved handrail.
9. Generator underwent annual service in January 2013.
10. Replaced with new all 16 x manifold butterfly valves and bottom portion of all reach rods. February, 2011.
11. Checked and repaired all piping throughout dry dock. February, 2011.
12. Dry docked vessel December 2012, sand blasted hull and wing walls followed by three coats high build epoxy. Renewed 60 x zincs.
13. Cropped and renewed approximately 1200 square feet of pontoon deck plate and associated internals January/February 2013.
Last DD for blasting and coating, Dec 2012
Contact the Broker
Disclaimer: ALL DETAILS BELIEVED TO BE CORRECT BUT WITHOUT GUARANTEE - VESSEL OFFERED, AS IS, WHERE IS, SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE, PRICE CHANGE, OR WITHDRAWAL WITHOUT NOTICE