120m X 2 Chemical Product Oil Tankers 2020 - 14943 CBM - DWT 13200 For Sale
2 x prompt resales 13,000 IMO II Chemical / Product Carriers (there is a possibility for another 2+2 sister vessels, i e up to a total of 6 sisters)
13,200 DWT ON 9 M
BUILT 11/2020 & 01/2021 DAYANG OFFSHORE EQUIPMENT
BV ICE IC
LOA 119.99 M BEAM 21.80 M
MITSUBISHI 6UEC33LSE-C2 4,100 KW
14 TANKS 14,943 CBM
SIGMA PHENGUARD COATED
PUMPS 12 x 300, 2 x 100m/hr
Design highlights include :
(i)Vessel is designed to run with 6 X 300m3 Framo cargo pumps and run with N2 generator simultaneously during cargo operations
including the load for mooring winches, boiler etc. the total continuous will come to ~ 1637.56KW
(ii)The maximum heating capacity for a main steam boiler is 12000kg/hr.
Vessel(s) are equipped with:
1 X 12000kg/hr - Oil Fired Steam boiler with steam outlet temperature at 170deg C
1 X 30000kg/hr- combined oil Fired / exhaust gas steam boiler with steam outlet temperature at 170 deg C
- Heating of cargo is by means of Framo Deck Heater (230kw)
- The average speed at loaded condition is : 13.0 knots
- The average speed at ballast condition is : 14.0 knots
- Main Engine average bunker consumption at loaded condition is 12.8 tons/day
- Generator (MGO) consumption at sea : 2.0 tons/day
- Generator (MGO) consumption in port : 4.0 tons/day
- Vessel is equipped with 3 X680KW Yanmar generators.
The assumption of 2.0 mts/day at sea is based on 100% continuous load (KW) per generator during shop tests.
Based on load analysis on 'total continuous' of 381 KW during sailing, the consumption during sailing should be about 1.0 mt.
Contact the Broker
Disclaimer: ALL DETAILS BELIEVED TO BE CORRECT BUT WITHOUT GUARANTEE - VESSEL OFFERED, AS IS, WHERE IS, SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE, PRICE CHANGE, OR WITHDRAWAL WITHOUT NOTICE