1200 ton Drydock
Wing Walls added 1999
Actual dimensions 140' x 60' x 8'
Distance between wing walls 51'
Wing wall height 16'
GRT / NRT 93 / 393
Drydock capacity 1,200 ton maximum lift capacity
Dry Docked in December, 2012 for blasting and coating.
These upgrades or repairs were carried out on the dry dock over the past four years:
1. Removed and replaced pump #'s 5A, 6A and 6F with new units, February 2013.
2. Rebuilt both main sea chest sea valves.
3. Cropped and renewed upriver outboard wing wall and downriver inboard stair platforms.
4. Dry docked vessel December 2012, sand blasted hull and wing walls followed by three coats high build epoxy. Renewed 60 x zincs.
5. Cropped and renewed approximately 1200 square feet of pontoon deck plate and associated internals January/February 2013.
Drydocked again in Summer of 2015 to perform major upgrade.
6. Replaced 2 ea. submersible pumps with new Barnes 4" Sewage pump w/ 7.5hp 3phase 460V motor
7. Replaced 100% of ballast, discharge & vent piping with new CS sch 40 piping and new butterfly valves.
8. Added (2) 10" master suction valve - improved flooding time.
9. Replaced 75% of deck and internals in the pontoon with new 3/8" plate.
10. Replaced 50% of the bottom plating and associated internals.
11. Replaced bulkheads and framing in all tanks.
12. Replaced pontoon hatches with new single & multi-bolt hatches.
13. Added keel blocks, slide blocks with pulleys.
14. Added LED lights to the wing walls.
15. Replaced handrails on the wing wall deck
16. Replaced the entire Electrical system with new panels, wiring and controls.
17. Added Rudder pits on both ends of the drydock.
18. Blasted and coated all the pontoons
19. Pressure washed and painted internal pontoon tanks.
20. Renewed/added 40 ea. 24 Zinc plates.
21. Added Side bumper pipes on Control Side.
Contact the Broker
Disclaimer: ALL DETAILS BELIEVED TO BE CORRECT BUT WITHOUT GUARANTEE - VESSEL OFFERED, AS IS, WHERE IS, SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE, PRICE CHANGE, OR WITHDRAWAL WITHOUT NOTICE