198' RORO LC Landing Craft Bahamas Disaster Relief Support Vessel For Charter.
198' x 33' x 6.8', built 1972, rebuilt and lengthened 1996, no class, ex foreign Navy, 903 GT, 347 NT, 300 ton capacity, deck area 177' x 21' x 11', bow door 13' x 12', stern door 14' x 11', Palfinger MH120 crane. 7 Leopard tanks
Main engines (2) 610 bhp Deutz MWM TBD 234 V12, main propellers (2) Schottel SRP 300, service speed approx. 11 knots, approx. 3300 litres/24 hours, 135 cbm fuel (diesel) capacity, 41 cbm FW capacity, (2) bowthrusters 134 hp Schottel Pumpjet SPJ 22, aux engines (1) 256 bhp Deutz MWM, (1) 342 Deutz MWM, 4 single cabins, 4 double cabins, 2 4-berth cabins.
Day Rate: $13,000 USD per day
Availability: can be in Florida in 20 days
Mob/DeMob: $170,000 mob/$170,000 demob +2 months initial charter rate upfront
Availability SQ FT: 2700
Port of Loading: Palm Beach, FL / Port Everglades, FL
Free Storage Space at our 1500 square foot warehouse in Ft. Lauderdale Florida
- For donation items only
- subject to space availability
Free Customs Clearance
- In USA ports for anything related to shipping from USA to Bahamas
- Loading containers in USA
We also have our RoRo Deck Barges with Ramps (USA Flagged & Foreign Flagged)
- 400' x 100' Deck Barge with Ramp and Tug (w/ optional excavator & crane) x 4 units
- 300' x 100' Deck Barge with Ramp and Tug (w/ optional excavator & crane) x 4 units
- 250' x 72' Deck Barge with Ramp and Tug (w/ optional excavator & crane) x 6 units
Full details to named parties only.
Contact the Broker
Disclaimer: ALL DETAILS BELIEVED TO BE CORRECT BUT WITHOUT GUARANTEE - VESSEL OFFERED, AS IS, WHERE IS, SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE, PRICE CHANGE, OR WITHDRAWAL WITHOUT NOTICE