225' RORO LC Landing Craft Bahamas Disaster Relief Support Vessel For Charter.
Built 1982. 225' x 40' x 14'. GT 882.
Main engines: (2) EMDs 2000 HP, (2) Detroit diesel generators. Caterpillar powered bow thruster. Cargo ramp 40' wide. Last drydock 2016. Good condition
Day Rate: $14,000 USD per day
Availability: can be in Florida in 9 days
Mob/DeMob: $170,000 mob/$170,000 demob +2 months initial charter rate upfront
Availability SQ FT: 2700
Port of Loading: Palm Beach, FL / Port Everglades, FL
Free Storage Space at our 1500 square foot warehouse in Ft. Lauderdale Florida
- For donation items only
- subject to space availability
Free Customs Clearance
- In USA ports for anything related to shipping from USA to Bahamas
- Loading containers in USA
We also have our RoRo Deck Barges with Ramps (USA Flagged & Foreign Flagged)
- 400' x 100' Deck Barge with Ramp and Tug (w/ optional excavator & crane) x 4 units
- 300' x 100' Deck Barge with Ramp and Tug (w/ optional excavator & crane) x 4 units
- 250' x 72' Deck Barge with Ramp and Tug (w/ optional excavator & crane) x 6 units
Full details to named parties only.
Contact the Broker
Disclaimer: ALL DETAILS BELIEVED TO BE CORRECT BUT WITHOUT GUARANTEE - VESSEL OFFERED, AS IS, WHERE IS, SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE, PRICE CHANGE, OR WITHDRAWAL WITHOUT NOTICE