228' RORO Passenger Bahamas Disaster Relief Support Vessel For Charter.
531 passengers, 38 cars. Built 1978. 228' x 45' x 13', draft 8'.
Displacement at subdivision draft: 1,005 tons. Deadweight / max cargo weight: 272 tons. GRT 899, NRT 297.
Main engines: (2) Mirrlees Blackstone 4SCSA 8-cylinder oil engines, 1000 BHP each. (2) Voith Schneider propellers. Speed 12 knots.
Day Rate: $14,000 per day
Availability: can be in Florida in 20 days
Mob/Demob: $170,000 mob/$170,000 demob +2 months initial charter rate upfront
Availability SQ FT: 2700
Port of Loading: Palm Beach, FL / Port Everglades, FL
Free Storage Space at our 1500 square foot warehouse in Ft. Lauderdale Florida
- For donation items only
- subject to space availability
Free Customs Clearance
- In USA ports for anything related to shipping from USA to Bahamas
- Loading containers in USA
We also have our RoRo Deck Barges with Ramps (USA Flagged & Foreign Flagged)
- 400' x 100' Deck Barge with Ramp and Tug (w/ optional excavator & crane) x 4 units
- 300' x 100' Deck Barge with Ramp and Tug (w/ optional excavator & crane) x 4 units
- 250' x 72' Deck Barge with Ramp and Tug (w/ optional excavator & crane) x 6 units
Full details to named parties only.
Contact the Broker
Disclaimer: ALL DETAILS BELIEVED TO BE CORRECT BUT WITHOUT GUARANTEE - VESSEL OFFERED, AS IS, WHERE IS, SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE, PRICE CHANGE, OR WITHDRAWAL WITHOUT NOTICE