74' RORO LC Landing Craft Bahamas Disaster Relief Support Vessel For Charter.
Built 1969. 74' x 21.5' x 8', light draft 3.5', max draft 4.5'.
Displacement 66 tons. GRT 107, NRT 85. Main engines: (2) GM 12V-71, Twin Disc 540 3:1. Kort nozzles.
Generators: (2) 30kw GM 3-71.
Winches: (2) 100,000lb Tulsa Winches w/ 1,500' x 1" cable. (1) 30,000lb winch.
Fuel 3,000 gal, potable water 3,000 gal, Lube oil 100 gal.
Accommodations: (2) state rooms, (8) berths. Heating, AC, electronics, communication, navigation.
Day Rate: $7,000 USD per day
Availability: can be in Florida in 7 days
Mob/Demob Cost: $75,000 mob/$75,000 demob 1 month initial charter rate upfront
Availability SQ FT: 2700
Port of Loading: Palm Beach, FL / Port Everglades, FL
Free Storage Space at our 1500 square foot warehouse in Ft. Lauderdale Florida
- For donation items only
- subject to space availability
Free Customs Clearance
- In USA ports for anything related to shipping from USA to Bahamas
- Loading containers in USA
We also have our RoRo Deck Barges with Ramps (USA Flagged & Foreign Flagged)
- 400' x 100' Deck Barge with Ramp and Tug (w/ optional excavator & crane) x 4 units
- 300' x 100' Deck Barge with Ramp and Tug (w/ optional excavator & crane) x 4 units
- 250' x 72' Deck Barge with Ramp and Tug (w/ optional excavator & crane) x 6 units
Full details to named parties only.
Contact the Broker
Disclaimer: ALL DETAILS BELIEVED TO BE CORRECT BUT WITHOUT GUARANTEE - VESSEL OFFERED, AS IS, WHERE IS, SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE, PRICE CHANGE, OR WITHDRAWAL WITHOUT NOTICE