Truckable Tug for sale ( New Build)
Approximate build time is six to eight weeks for a tug that is fully ready to work. The new owner will only need to add fuel and life preservers. These tugs are purpose built to move heavy barges and are comparable in pricing to vessels that won't stand up to the requirements these tugs will.
Four keelson structures that are made from 1/2" plate and 12" high two of which go from Transom to Head log.
· True 18" framing. Our vessel has typical framing structures like the larger tug boats.
· Reinforce 18" radius corners that are made from 3/8" plate and then topped off with 1/2" thick additional plating with the rubber attached.
· One inch thick solid round chine bar down both sides of the vessel
· Each Vessel comes with 3 transverse bulk heads and 2 longitudinal bulk heads as compared to our competitors which either have one or none.
· Shaft Logs and Rudder tubes are made from Mechanical tubing with 3/4" thick walls (not schedule 40 or schedule 80 pipe)
· Bulwarks which are gusseted at every frame.
· Tow Bitts which are welded through the main deck and attached to the bottom of the hull to a doubler plate.
· Push Knees that are tied into the Keelson structures for support.
· A fuel tank which has regulation baffle plating, clean out hatch, sight glass and is not part of the vessel's exterior hull.
· Thicker plating over the rudder and shaft area.
· Stainless Steel Keel Cooler (not channel coolers welded to the bottom of the vessel)
These and many other features are what make our truckable tugs a commercially rated vessel designed to outlast and outperform other manufactures vessel.
Contact the Broker
Disclaimer: ALL DETAILS BELIEVED TO BE CORRECT BUT WITHOUT GUARANTEE - VESSEL OFFERED, AS IS, WHERE IS, SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE, PRICE CHANGE, OR WITHDRAWAL WITHOUT NOTICE